2. I'm pleased to see manufacturing jobs returning to the U.S., but I don't expect the manufacturing industry to have the galvanic effect on the economy that many hope for. Why? Because automation will sharply erode the number of jobs any factory requires. The disappearance of blue-collar and entry-level jobs is already a problem, and that problem will grow.
3. The jobs were ranked based on the following attributes, with much of the data coming from the Bureau of Labor Statistics: “income, outlook, environmental factors, stress and physical demands.”
4. The Chinese-made 3D fantasy/adventure film "Monster Hunt" broke a string of box-office records on its release in the country in July 2015, becoming the highest grossing film of the year in the Chinese mainland.
5. Meanwhile, WeChat offers perhaps the greatest potential yet for Tencent to gain overseas users. Forrester analyst Bryan Wang said he has seen colleagues and friends in Singapore and India begin to appear on his WeChat contact list.
6. A separate Caixin PMI tracking growth in China’s services sector is slated for release on Tuesday.