2. Moreover, as some of the firm’s business involves advising the government on education, such recruits’ expertise is invaluable.
4. A total of 16 Chinese companies are in the top 100 on the list, including China Mobile, Alibaba and Tencent.
5. Wealthy Chinese bought at least seven overseas islands in 2014.
6. Along with having her artwork featured on Google's homepage, Zhang wins a $30,000 college scholarship. In addition, her school will receive a $50,000 Google for Education technology grant, and the company is donating $20,000 in her name to a charity dedicated to bringing clean water to schools in Bangladesh.
4) I’m On It: You’re giving your full attention. You’re saying, “Relax. Don’t worry about a thing. I’ll see to it personally.” That response can disarm just about anyone. To express a deeper commitment, use “You have my word.” This makes you more accountable to someone, conveying that you’re on board and will make it happen…whatever it takes.