1. “One employee’s parents contacted the company to let us know their son was resigning.
2. The data was released by the National Bureau of Statistics on its website, saying the growth rate rebounded for the first time after a four-year straight drop.
3. The fact is that I really don't careabout the popularity and also really focus on my work. Every time I alwaysfocus on how best to proceed with the next scene. My focus is on the action andstory, never the popularity.
4. Blondie, 'Pollinator'
5. A cheery New Year hold lots of happiness for you!
6. She said: 'Mom is like, "Oh my God, let's go and meet Ariana Grande." I'm like, "Mom, for real?"